Thursday, May 5, 2011

9/3/11

The Wave That Drowned.
I want so desperately to be the waves
so I could crush you with my words,
But you are like the synchronised fish
that does back flips right through me,

And I must be the weakest wave in the sea
because I am just always breaking for you.

I want so desperately to have some power,
I hold on so tight to so many things,
But they all seem to know how to swim
and how the hell does a wave come to drown?

And I must be the weakest wave in the sea
because I can feel my own limbs breaking for you.

I crave so desperately to be the waves
so I could make an impact on your life,
But you are so like a sailor in a storm,
Experienced and determined, a hero
right until the end when, a hero right
until the end when we find out,

And I must be the weakest wave in the sea,
Started off gathering and growing but whatever
I do I seem to end up underwater,
How the hell does a wave come to drown?

I tried to drown you I admit, I tried,
I tried to take you down, I admit, I tried,
I wanted you out of the picture,
But now the foam paints your face
time again and again and again,
I tried to rid myself of you
But for such a small fish you sure keep up a pace,
But for such a small fish you sure know how to catch up,
Since when is the fish stronger than the wave?

And now I will drown myself, this could get tricky,
And now I will drown myself for I failed,
So now I will...

With the shore so distant, I,
With the shore a speck, I
With the shore out sight, I

die.

No comments:

Post a Comment