Thursday, May 5, 2011

25/3/11
Oh God I think it’s time to dial,
Oh God, I think this is it,
Oh God I can barely here the sirens.

I have never been one for physical pain,
I used to thank God for painless pills,
They would just knock me out, put me to sleep -
just knock me out, put me to rest,

But when I get in an emotional frenzy
the pain seems to just fade away
with the urge to just see some blood,
Just let me bleed out, let me bleed,

Oh God, I think I need stitches,
Oh God, this is going to scar,
Oh God I can hardly see your figure,

Once I took pills but I woke up even sadder
than I had been upon shoving them
down my throat, not to mention the guilt -
she was there all night, not sleeping,

Emergency rooms are hardly the place
for me yet I felt more at home
with all the beeping, oh the fast beating
of my heart really worried the doctors,

Oh God, she’s losing consciousness,
Oh God, her heart is racing,
Oh God she’s passing out again,

But now I know for pain and blood -
a knife,
And for the very last of my days -
the painless pills,

Oh God, I think it’s the poisons line again,
We really should put them on speed dial,
Oh God, I think this time is the end,
Oh God, I can barely hear the sirens,

Oh God, how did it come to this again,
When I thought I promised myself
to just keep on fighting, but that bottle
was too close, Oh God look at what I hid
under my jumper, looks like I’ll need stitches too
if I decide to live through this,
Oh God let me go, won’t you let me go?

Oh God I think I might need some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment