Thursday, May 5, 2011

24/3/11
Dear God,
whichever of the million God’s exist,
Could we make a deal, make a bargain?
I promise I’ll sell You my soul for this.

When the time gets close
and You’re ready to end my pain,
Do You think You could send me a sign,
some kind of message in the sky?
So that I can prepare and say goodbye,

Or so that I can live my last few days in absolute fear,
On second thoughts, this may be the brightest idea,
But I need to know when You know when my date is,
when my times up, I need to know when to bow out.
I need to know when to quench the fight,
I need to know when to follow the light,
I need to know when to knife my own sight,

Because God, I bet the date You have gives me more time
than the date that I have myself in mind.

But just in case, would You let me know?
Should I keep on trying or just begin to throw
away my determination, my motivation,
everything I have left to rest.

I promise if my soul exists I’ll sell You it
for all the answers and turn away the devil
at all times, could you show me bliss?
I’ve never seen it and I don’t believe it comes in ignorance,
Unless you’re ignorant that you’re ignorant that you’re...
You get the point? But I’m not ignorant that I’m ignorant,
I know I am and I need the answers,

God, I’m begging You on my knee’s
to just light up the sky on the day I’m to die,
And even then, You may not have to hold up
Your end of the bargain, because I know my date
will be so much sooner than Yours unless
You can really read my mind and I guess
if anyone could get me out of this, it would be You,
So God, either get me out of this,
Or let me in on the secret,

I swear I’ll do anything, anything at all.

God, let me in on the secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment