Thursday, May 5, 2011

3/4/11
You only get one lousy body so you better treat it right,
It’s pretty strong if you take care of it and it can put up quite the fight,
You only get one lousy body so you better treat it right.

This body I mistreated, this body I have neglected,
This body and now I’ll pay for all my mistakes
as my heart beats out of rhythm.

You only get one lousy life so you better get it right
pretty quick because if you don’t you’ve got quite the fight
on your hands, so you better get this life just right
first time

This life I mistreated, this life I have neglected,
This life and now I’ll pay for all my mistakes
as my mess grows around me.

You only get one vessel to live in so you better treat it nice,
It’s pretty strong if you take care of it exactly right,
You only get the one vessel to live in so you better treat it nice,

And I didn’t treat myself real nice,
I always am angry at myself
So I put my body and my mind
through hell time and time,
again. And I didn’t treat my body
real nice so now I am paying the price,
And I didn’t treat my mind real nice
an d there too I am paying the price,

Yeah you only get one lousy body so you better treat it right,
It’s pretty strong if you take care of it and it can put up quite the fight,
But you only get one, just one of them so you better get this right.

No comments:

Post a Comment