Thursday, January 13, 2011

-

15/11/10
Does it haunt you like it haunts me?
I hope it twists every one of your dreams,
And I hope you finally opened up to your
closest friend and I hope they ran so fucking far
in the other direction,

Then maybe you’ll see, fuck it, no you won’t,
You will never know how I hate,
I hate to admit but you are the core of my very being,
I swear I won’t let myself live on like this,
I will rid you from my bones.

Does it hurt you like it hurts me?
I hope it twists your stomach to pieces,
And I hope you finally chose to take a drink
and a drive off such a short bridge, fuck it I don’t
care how you die,

Then maybe you’ll pay, fuck it, no you won’t,
Nothing can ever be a fair trade,
I hate to admit but you are the core of my very being,
I swear I won’t let myself live on like this,
I will rid you from my bones.

I’d drain all my blood if I thought it would get you out
of my system but I’d still feel you in my heart,
I’d cut it out if I thought it would get you out
of my system but I’d still feel you in my bones,
I’d cut them all out if I thought it would get you out
of my system but I’d still feel you in my fucking head,

I can’t riid my body of this,
I swear I will not let you live,
I will get you the fuck out of my mind,
’Cause I have something you will never have,
And that is the chance to begin again,
And you might remain in my mind,
But I will clear you from my very spirit,
Revenge will not be my cause for living,
And you will not be the core of my very being.

No comments:

Post a Comment