Thursday, January 13, 2011

-

15/11/10
Do you believe in the devil?
I don’t think I thought about it ‘til now,
If there’s good there must be evil,
And I’ve seen more of one than the other,

And you must know who you serve,
You cannot possibly think that you are pure,
Is that why you take it from others?
And you must know who you serve.

I refuse to go to Hell,
I’ll stay in a life I hate to avoid you,
You don’t deserve so many words
But I just cannot seem to move on at all,

And I know who I wish to serve,
Maybe I can get back some of that pure
that you’re so, so blessed with,
And I know who I wish to serve.

If you’re in Hell,
I’m in Heaven,
And if you’re in Heaven,
I’ll take Hell on,
Fuck, if you even try to step close
I swear I’ll move faster than the air,
Fuck, if you even try to step close,
I swear to keep myself from Hell,
I’ll force myself to move faster than the air.

And I know who you serve even if you aren’t aware,
And I know who I wish to serve – whoever the hell you don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment