Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jesus The Magician

29.1.11
Don’t you know Jesus son of God,
was so very mentally ill -
co-dependent and into self harm
at the very least,
“I will forgive all your sins
if you put nails through my wrist’

You see the kids are not all sick,
They are just following suit
of their savior– it’s called
Stigmata but really it’s
Jesus Christ possessing all these teens,

Well now where do we draw the line
between Jesus and the Devil,
I know it’s a matter of opinion,
But let’s magnify all the facts,

Jesus encouraged egomania,
Jesus encouraged the rescuer syndrome,
Jesus encouraged self-harm
And Jesus encouraged suicide,
Now not one of them is not a sin,
So just how sick was Jesus?

He could have just been a man
as so many crazy men are genius’s,
But why did God choose to raise him,
Or was Jesus a magician too?

And what do I need to do
to be guaranteed a second chance,
I swear I too will forgive every single sin,
If it means I can learn death before I die,
I would forgive every single sin,
If I too could be raised from the Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment