Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the ending sucks but i'm working on it...

31/1/11
I went to sleep in my own life
And I woke up as Jesus Christ,

I took for granted my disciples,
Then Judas shoved me in the back,
I’l l admit a sin – I thought suicide could be nice,
You see this way of talking,
preaching some feel the need to call it
Is all simply an act – I am within each of you,

I have been hurt by a friend,
I have cried in wonder,
I have questioned the end,
I have made a thousand blunders,
I have felt sick at the thought
of what I must to do to make it right,

And I see them approach with nails,
And I feel no fear for I am fulfilling my destiny,
And I see them approach with nails,
Despite the pain I do smile at the blood,
For this is all for you,
For this is all for you,

And I wake up as myself again,
I almost forgot to breathe in my sleep,
Then I remembered it’s more than a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment