Tuesday, November 3, 2009

18-10-09

18-10-09
I’ve got four pills and a drink
waiting for me at home,
Can you give me a better offer,
I’m hating this same old routine.
In and out of stingy little offices
where I pour out my little heart
and every feeling and worry’ll

Never come out ‘cause I’m
as far from honest as black from white,
And we all say we’re accepting
but we all know what lies under skin,
And that’s judgment.

I’ve got a nicely fluffed pillow
waiting for me at home,
Can I find a better offer?
I’m tired of this same old routine.
Open and closing this mouth
well I can’t fill my tongue
and I just know my heart’ll

Never be heard ‘cause I’m
as far from honest as north from south,
And it’s more than a long trek
and we all know that we just cannot
be bothered.

I’ve got a sea full of tears yearning,
I’ve got a headache waiting,
I’ve got an evil inside yearning,
I’ve got a potential death waiting…

I’ve got a box of pills and a drink
waiting for me at home,
You can’t give me a better offer,
I’m done with the same routine.
Drinks can chase down pills,
as long as my heart escapes,
and every thought and fear’ll…

No comments:

Post a Comment