Friday, December 4, 2009

24-11-09
Your lips on my lips, can you feel me
shake? Your hands on my hips,
God, it’s so embarrassing just how much I’m shaking.
You do that thing with your tongue,
You let it creep in and I-I’m yours for the night.

‘Cause you know you do that thing
just so perfectly, swing your tongue like
a wrecking ball at my rationality,
And I-I’m yours for as long as you’ll take me.

Your hands on my hips, you try to
steady the shake they’re making.
And I’m going red from embarrassment but the lips
on my ears are making me red
from something, from something else.

‘Cause you know you do that thing
just so perfectly, swing your hand like
a wrecking ball at my rationality,
and i-I’m yours for as long as you’ll take me.

My body, your bed, your body
in between the sheets with me,
Did I ever, did I ever think the day’d come? No,
I didn’t, the light is blinding me, so you switch
it off, at least you can’t see the embarrassment
strewn across my face, and god, won’t anything
stop the shakes?

‘Cause you know you do that thing
just so perfectly, swing the drink
all over my impulsivity,
And I-I’m yours for as long as you’ll take me.

Will you take me for just a night?
Hell, do I have the guts to pray for longer?
Will you take me for another day?
Hell, do I have the guts to wish for more?

I’ve see, I’ve seen the way you dance,
And it creates a little friction,
And you look across that room and I see that grin
you grin when you know you just caught
your next victim. “Hey, hey kid, come on
over here, to the dance floor, let’s get nice
and close and in the morning, well, we’ll
just see, we’ll see” and I knew you’d
cast me, let me go.

‘Cause you know what you want
so well, so unlike me, so I scull,
and you say ‘kid, you had enough,
let’s make out, let’s make our way…’
And we make our way up the stairs,
So typical, you pull on my hand and I stumble
after you up the stairs, not caring about anything
but getting close to your body tonight,
One night or one year stand, doesn’t matter
right, right, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment