Friday, October 15, 2010

10+11-10-10

10+11/10/10
Is this my destiny
or my death trap?
Is this just prolonging the inevitable
and is it a coincidence the only thing
that helps is the things that makes
me face my fears?

But what’s the use of growth
if you’re never planning to get to
full height.

Is this my calling
or my last minutes
Did I learn just to prove I was capable
if I had the motivation and am I
going to die before I unlock my
true potential?

How do you face all your fears
with no guts at all – I’m all
empty inside.

Is this going to save
or to kill me,
Did I come here just for torture
“Here’s what your life could…”
But I never come out on top,
Will that not change?

And what’s the use in change
if it’s not permanent – it all
ends up the same.

And you don’t water weeds
so don’t nurture me,
And you don’t water weeds
So don’t come close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment