Friday, October 2, 2009

Busride

16/9/09

A bus-ride in the morning sun,
should be pleasant and appreciated,
The sunlight leaks into my vision,
It’s so damn beautiful.
I wish I could draw it
But I can only create in my head,
I wish I could appreciate,
But I need more treatment
than a lifetime of sunshine.
“Hell won’t you cheer up already,
already? Won’t you crack a smile?”
Time flies when you’re suicidal,
Always getting to the unwanted point,
the rain rests on my eyelashes,
It’s so damn beautiful,
I wish I could hold it
close and tight to my mind,
I wish I could appreciate,
But I need more treatment
than a lifetime of beauty.
“Hell, won’t you move on already,
already? Won’t you just deal?”
Well, time’s a bird
and I’m a rock hidden in a cave,
Well, time’s flying over,
and I’m just trying to hide,
Well, time's swooping me,
And I’m cowering, cowardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment